Saturday, November 18, 2017

Saturday Sketch Card: Reindeer

For today's challenge I was inspired by two blogs
and of course i could use more of that design paper that I
have lying around and never seems to finish.
The first challenge is this sketch challenge on the

And seeing the Michael Strong reindeer stamp I used

I noticed it fits the Just Add Ink challenge too!

The reindeer stamp comes with a large and a small one,
so perfect to use inside the card.

I was not going to throw away the little strips
I cut of , but  used them to decorate the inside too.

Thank you for looking
and have a creative day!


3 comments:

Jill P said...

Such a pretty card

Laura said...

What a cute card, Hetty! That reindeer ornament is very pretty! Love how you decorated the inside with the strips of patterned paper too!

chaoscorner said...

Lovely card Hetty and great additions to the inside of the card.