Friday, May 31, 2019

Limited Runs Progressive Challenge #27

Ewe, aren't these sheep adorable?!

They are for the progressive challenge on


I used some design paper from a block from my stash for the
background and wool balls are a rubber stamp from a 
cat stampset from SU!. The sheep are colored with
aquarel pencils and a water brush.
The sentiment is made up with the computer and cut out
with an oval die. The hearts are punched out and glued
to the sheep.

Thank you for looking
and have a creative day!



This morning on my walk I found some inspiration!

5 comments:

DIANA L. said...

This is really cute and a fun sentiment I love it.
Thank you for your inspiration. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.

DL.ART
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Your rockn out some beautiful cards, and this is one of them. Sorry I haven't been leaving comments on your blog but I'm worn out these days.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

That anonymous comment was from me :)

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Brilliant Hetty, a Super play on words. Love it
Faith x

* Shell B.* said...

Fabulous card Hetty, those pink sheep are so cute!! Love the inspiration photo you got too!