Saturday, January 4, 2020

Color Trowdown Challenge #574

I found the perfect challenge for my 
Club Scrap Coffeehouse papers!
It is the colorchallenge on the

I made another deskcalender in another size
that I used yesterday.


For this deskcalendar I used a piece of cardstock:
6 x 12 and scored it horizontal at
4,5 - 9 - 10 - 11 inch.

Papers and stamps are all Club Scrap
Coffeehouse ( kit from December 2019).
You find the stamps HERE.

This little calendar I bought in a hobby store,
but you can make your own by printing this calendar.
Cut all the months and staple it together.

Thank you for looking
and have a creative day!



6 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Another GREAT calendar, love the colour combo, you have used beautifully.
Faith x

Laura said...

Hetty, I love your calendars! You always have the greatest ideas for making calendars. I wish I had one percent of your creativity!!! THanks so much for sharing!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love the colors of this wonderful calendar.

Fikreta said...

It's so wonderful!

Catherine Kraft said...

Loving the calendars Hetty!! Really love the rich colors!

kiwimeskreations said...

Fabulous calendar Hetty - love the colours you have used, and the coffee quite is a fun one
Blessings
Maxine