Thursday, September 29, 2022

International Coffee Day 2022


Yes, my friends, today is International Coffee Day
and of course I made a card :-)
I used a callenge to make the card.

You find all the details on the blog of:

So here is my card:


The images on my card are stamps at
I used various sets
the tree is from the On Safari set
the squirrels  from Hedgehugs
the stamped sentiment from Time for Tea
and the word coffee is part of a die set.

All is colored with alcohol markers.

Hope you all have a great coffee day.
My favourite is Pumpkin Spice Latte.
What is yours?











 

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous card Hetty - love the wee critters!
My favourite coffee is a Mochaccino - unfortunately at the moment I can't drink coffee until my system gets over whatever is annoying it.
Blessings
Maxine

~amy~ said...

How fun! I love your design Hetty!
Thanks for joining us at the Inspired by Challenge!

ElizStewart said...

Hetty... so love your critters! Hope you enjoy International Coffee Day. I am going to hit my local Starbucks for a pumpkin spice latte!