Thursday, February 16, 2012

Challenges

At this moment, there are so many challenges
going on, that I really like that I made this card and tag for.

First I took up the new challange at
You can read all about it HERE.
I also made this for the challenge at
were one is asked to make 
a Valentine themed piece using
Tim Hotlz products and or technique
to be able to win a prize

So here we go: this tag was totally inspired
by the tag on Tim's Blog, but because I had
chocolate in mind for my man on Valentine
I made a tag and card in chocolate colors.
The heart is covered with a lot of glossy accent
to look like a real chocolate heart.

I made this tag of kraft-core paper
and embosed it and sanded it to reaveal the letters.
The card to go with the chocolates is also
inspired by Tim's tag. The bacground is done like shown on Tim's blog, but
instead of cupid I added some love birds here.
The cage and the birds are done the same as
cupid, only I chose frayed burlap distress ink
and vintage photo stickles on top.
Because I did not have the honeycomb paper
I cut out 4 hearts and glued them in a 3d way together to fit on the
heart with the tissuepaper.
Glossy accent and silver glitter is added to the heart.
The sentiment and the tags are by Create with TLC.
Hope you all had a fantastic V-day!
Have a creative day!


9 comments:

Lisa :) said...

WOW Hetty! Not only do these make me wanna go get a piece of candy, but they're absolutely gorgeous!!! Love how you did the heart in place of the honeycomb paper!!

Marjie Kemper said...

Hetty, these are GORGEOUS! I love your tickets and that you didn't use red. Beautiful!

El rincon de vanessa said...

Me encanta la combinacion de los dos, te a quedado verdaderamente bonito!!!Si se lo regalas a alguien seguro que le va a encnatar.
¡¡¡FELICIDADES!!!!

Jennifer said...

These are fabulous! I just love all the details there are to look at! Love them!

Tlc Creations said...

What an awesome card....everything about it is just so unique.
Paulette

Hellemor said...

These are so beautiful. Love the colors and all the little details. Great work.

christ said...

i adore the colors
It's so différent of all tags already done
It was a good idea for this choice.
I have tried like you to give volume to the heart.
it makes gorgeous
good luck
Hugs from france

Kristen said...

I love this tag, it's amazing. one of the best i've seen! might have to poke around a bit more... ;-)

Visiting from Tim's 2012 Tags
Kristina
www.pearlgateway.com

Creative Tara said...

Love your chocolatey take on this tag- looks fab! It's gonna be a fun year of 12 Tags!