Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Record Store Day

 
Today is Record Store Day.
Records? Yes, those black circles that can be played
on a record player
before we had the cd. The music store
was a wonder place, where we listtened to
the music before we bought and were we met
other music lovers.
 
Today I made a musical card
with images and FREE papers of

I colored the image with
watercolor crayons and
I cut the shape with a circle
spellbinder and the back to it
was a scalloped circle spellbinder,
In the background I used one large ribbon organza and
a thin one on top, decorated with a musical
note button fastned with a glue dot.
 
Afbeelding bij agendaitem: 'Record Store Day bij Velvet Music'
Have a creative day!
 

2 comments:

Tlc Creations said...

What a great card~! Love the colors and love the design.
Paulette

Donna Lee said...

fun card, Hetty! And I loved your blog today. I still have lots of records that I can't part with.