Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sunday Scrap page: Birthday

Here is my scrap page for today.
It is for the Weekly Chronicles
on the Club Scrap forum.
The theme is "Silly", but honestly
I could not come up 3with anything,
so I decided to scrap my DD's 22nd birthday.
And I found a real cool birthday
subway art in the right colors of the paper.
It is free and you find it here:


And in the middle you see the birthday cake
made out of the Michael Strong
Stamp the pot with orient express
embossing powder and cut
the shape with scissors.
Stamp the circle accent with
pearlescent ivory and punch out
the circles with a 1"circle punch.
You need 5 circles and the large
part of the pot.
Doesn't it look delicious?!
Hope I have given you some ideas.
All papers from the scrap page are from the
Up, Up & Away kit by Club Scrap.
Have a creative day!






No comments: