These cards were made with
a formula I found on the
It is the Operation Write Home
formula #171 and Tricia made a drawing
and gives some instructions
that I will copy here for you:
You need 4 pieces of matching cardstock
of 5,5"x 11"
Chop this way:
1. Trim horizontally at 5.5".2. Cut one 5.5x8.5 horizontally at 8.25, 5.75 and 3".
3. Cut the 3x5.5 horizontally at 5".
4. Trim the 2.75x5.5 horizontally at 4.5, 3 and 1.5".
5. Cut the 2.5x5.5 horizontally at 3.75, 2.5 and 1.25".
6. Score the remaining 5.5x8.5 horizontally at 4.25" and fold into a card base.
Combining all the pieces
I made these cards:
I used Club Scrap paper and ribbons from
the Bon Appetit kit June 2012.
The stamps are the
Cloisonné F;pwer by Michael Strong
as well as the sentiments.
The front flower is stamped and embossed in pink
and cut out with the matching die.
On top of the flower is a sticky gemstone.
On the burgondy panels the flower is stamped
with versamark. This gives a very light
touch of stamping.
Click on the photo to see a more
enlarged version. Here you see the
background with the flowers much better.
The black paper of the flower was colored
with Viva Decor Inka Gold in the color
Platinum 904 before stamped on.
The sentiment on this card is by Club Scrap.
For this card the pannels were colored with
the same Platinum Inka Gold.
Do take a look on the Club Scrap Blog
for Tricia's cards:
and if you like doing sketches,
there are many more on the Operation
Write Home site:
Have a creative day!