Sunday, September 8, 2013

Sunday Scrap page: Job

Weekly Chronicles theme this week
at Club Scrap is: my job
and as I work at a flower company
I thought the Wisteria kit
and Michael Strong's tulip stamps
are the right choice for this page.

Here you see a basket of tulips.
The tulips are embossed in green and purple
and colored with distress stains, then
cut out and glued to the background
with a few gemstones.

The background is made with a 
Club Scrap  stencil and more 
of Mike's tulip stamps combined with
some leave stamps.
I used distress ink shaded lilac.

Here you can have a closer look at my text box.
Made with the computer and shaded with the same ink and
the smal tulip stamp.

Have a creative day!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful job with the tulips and I love the designer paper you made also!

Heidi

Kay Williamson said...

Great LO Hetty, and love your job! They are so lucky to have you and it sounds great.