Monday, September 30, 2013

Tim Holtz September tag: Coffee

 In the nick of time is here my
September tag for the TIM HOLTZ
12 tags of 2013 challenge.
 I had been waiting for the new
TH stencils,but this takes time to ship them
to The netherlands.
But luckily I have some other stencils from
Club Scrap, so this is my tag.
As a lover of coffe I got out
all kinds of coffee stamps,
stencil and matching distress stains.

 
If you click on the
photo's, you can see a close up
of the tag.
As within the stickers there is no
coffee or cup sticker I made up this:
"enjoy share some magic together" 

Having a cup together is the best thing.
I hope my Club Scrap friends recognize all the
Mocha Java stamps and the stencils
I have used.

 Have a creative day!


4 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Hetty=coffee- and you will make a fab creation! Love your tag- that sprial-ish stamp is soooo cool!!!

Gerrina said...

Mooi! Ben zelf geen koffiedrinker, maar deze kleurencombi is idd iets voor een koffiedrinker... Groetjes, Gerrina

Amy* said...

Love this tag so much! The stamps, the colors and the chit chat stickers you chose are absolutely wonderful!

Amy*

Marjie Kemper said...

What a gorgeous tag, Hetty! Love that stencil, especially, with your super background.