Saturday, November 23, 2013

Coffee on Saturday

My card for today is inspired by Heidi's Thursday
technique card. It is a technique by the 
Technique Junkies called distressed colorblocking
(newsletter Feb 2011)
I used:
3 colors of distress ink
(dried marigold, gathered twigs and frayed burlap)
a digital sentiment by Create with TLC
(it is still a freebie today!!)

Use the colors of inkpad directly to your
acrylic block to stamp the background.
Dry well before stamping the coffee cup
(I used my heat gun). 

The coffee cup is
stamped with versamark and embossed with
orient express powder on the dark brown card 
and with black embossing powder on the 
white card.
On this card i added a peace of ribbon that I
got as apresent, so not sure where it came from.

The back of my card is stamped with a
stamp that was especially made for me by Joanne

Have a creative day!





4 comments:

CarlavdM said...

Super leuke kaart Hetty....You have 'sweeten' my day ;o)

Diana Enns said...

Great cards.....thanks for the tips on fun backgrounds.

Heidi said...

Great cards Hetty -- really match the stamp!

Laura said...

Your cards are so FUN!! Love the colors you have chosen. What a cool personalized stamp - I have to check to see about getting something like that! Thanks! Hugs, Laura