Sunday, March 16, 2014

Club Scrap bootcamp week 6: Framed

Here another week at the Club Scrap Bootcamp
and this time the theme is:
***FRAMED***

I did some looking around the internet
for some fun frame ideas and pinned them to my
CS Bootcamp pinterest board here:

So inspired on one of the ideas,I made
the following cards:
I found the idea on the Ink Stains Blog and 
gave my own interpretation of the technique.

I used:
Club Scrap Graffiti papers and um stamps
Club Scrap Trees umstamps
Club Scrap Neon dabbers

I made cards that are 5,5"x 4,25 when finished,
so the cutting pannels need to be accordenly.
To make the frame I used a large peice dof white cardstock
measuring 5 x 3,75 inch and for the inter
part it depends on how large a frame you want.
I used a pannel of 3 x 4,25 inch.

If you like a more straight line,you can use the 
uncut smaller pannel,but also you can tear around the smaller 
pannel for some fun effect.
Put the smaller pannelin the middle of the
larger pannel.I did not glued it in any way
just hold it there with my hand
while using the dappers to color the frame
for the card. You can use one color,2 or even more. 
When done the frame looks like this and if you take
 away the smaller paper you have a white rectangle.  
You can add another touch to the frame by using 
stampson topof the color. Here I used the leave stamps
from the Trees kit. While stamping you leave the 
middle pannel on the other pannel.
When finished I noticed that even the smaller
pannel came out nice and could be used on a card.
Below you can see all the finished cards
one by one.



Hope you are inspired!

Thanks for looking.

Have a creative day!



3 comments:

Wendy Bellino said...

These turned out so awesome! I really like the ink daubers.

Toni Hinchcliffe said...

Hetty, I love these cards! This technique is similar to one they are teaching in the Clean & Simple 3 class at Online Card Classes. Very cool!

Meme said...

I absolutely LOVE this idea! OMG! I am so going to do this! I am so glad you shared this Hetty. Your cards are lovely and I can't wait to try this!