Sunday, May 4, 2014

Sunday Scrap Page: A little birdie.....

Here is another of my weekly scrap pages
for the Club Scrap
weekly chronicles and this time
the theme is:
A little birdie told me....
Well, the little birdie told me it is Spring!
And here are ome of the picture I took in my
garden and around my house.

I use Club Scrap's Trees papers and sentiment.
The birdie is a punch by Stampin'Up!
The text i printed with the computer
and the font I used is called  CliveBarker,
which you can find free at dafont.
The squares I have used is also a new stamp
by Michael Strong and is called
for framing pictures in your scrapbook.
I stamped them with versamark ink and embossed
 them with light green embossing powder.
Also  adding little silver sticky pearls
on some of the circles on the frame.

The ribbon and the sentiment is from the 
Cliub Scrap Trees kit.

Thanks very much for looking.

Have a creative day!





2 comments:

Jan Castle said...

WOW...I really like what you did with MS nesting squares....I must put those on my wish list!!!!!
Hugs,
Jan

Meme said...

I like how you framed your pictures with the squares! Awesome highlight!