Sunday, February 22, 2015

Sunday ScrapPage: Buzz Lightyear

Here I am with another scrapbook page.
Papers are Club Scrap Comics

My grandson is a big fan of Toy Story and he loves
Buzz Lightyear. Until now he had a mini version i still had from
a Mac Donald children menu from years back.
I did want the real big doll for him,but not available in the shops
anymore, so I posted an ad on Facebook.I did not get 
many reactions,but after about a fourthnight someone told
me she had seen it somewhre and brought me in contact with this person.
And now Buzz is here and Owen loves it. He calls it his Big Buzz.

The printed sentiments I found on line, just google 
the sentiment with images.If you  cannot find them,but want them,
just email me.
Here the original Toy Story from 1995
(OMG this is from 20 years ago!!).
On this page you also see the mini stars of Michael Strong.
I embossed them here with 3 colors embossing powder on each star.
The text is printed with the computer.
The other stars are all done in one of the 3 embossing powders
I used next to the journaling. The background stamp in white
is from Club Scrap's Sparkle kit 2007.

Thank you for looking!


Have a creative day!

3 comments:

grammyklitch said...

So nicely done Hetty. Buzz and Owen-so cute! Peg

Wendy Bellino said...

20 years ago...time flies. My oldest son was 4. He loved Woody and Buzz. I love that this new generation are still fans. Sweet page Hetty.

Jan Castle said...

What a treat - Big Buzz will be loved and cherished for years to come....you are a sweet Grandma!!!!

Paper Hugs,
Jan