Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Pesach/Passover inspiration

The Jewish Holiday of Pesach/Passover is around the corner.
it starts on the eve of Friday April 3rd and ends 
on the eve of Saturday April 11th. So I just made thes cards
to share with you.

For both cards I used a Passover digital stamp set fom Create with TLC
and you find the digital stamp HERE for only $  1.95.

The background paper for this card is a matzah image I just
took of internet and printed with the printer on heavy white paper.
The cups are from and old stamp. It is from the artist stamps, Burbank.
I embossed the cups with silver embossing powder
and colored the cups with a brush and pumic stone distress stain.

Now you may wonder why the 4 cups?
You can find out about that question here:

Here is the 2nd card I made today with the other image on
the digital stamp set from Create with TLC.
The little flowers are ounched out and added with double sided
foam tape and the heart is a sticky gemstone.
Also all the dots on the subway art are little gemstones.

This is the background to the subway art. I made it with
green bistre and astar of david stamp from my stash.

Thank you for looking.


Have a creative day!

 

2 comments:

Tlc Creations said...

Both cards are beautiful. I just love the richness of the gold card.
Paulette

Laura said...

Love your Pasover cards, Hetty! The colors you chose are so pretty. Really like how you added gemstones to the subway art. Thanks for the link explaining the 4 cups of wine. Interesting. Hope you and your family have a wonderful Passover celebration! Hugs, Laura