Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Club Scrap Boardwalk


This month the kit from Club Scrap
is called Boardwalk.As I have to wait until my
kit arrives, I have downloaded the digitalk kit HERE.

Here you see all the images and digital papers
that come with the digital download.
ColorChallenge-001
This kit is just perfect to participate in 
this color challenge on the

For my card I used red and blue Dungerees papers
and I printed out the images and the digital paper.
I printed the images twice so I could cut out the vintage
swimming suits and added them with foam tape.

The red dotted background is made with an embossing
folder and I added some red ink on top of the dots.

Thank you for looking.




11 comments:

Karen Wyngaard said...

Very cute and clever way to use your digital kit while waiting on your paper kit. TFS!

DotMc said...

Very fun and creative, patterns go so well. Need to learn digital.

Wendy Bellino said...

So cute Hetty! Way to improvise!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Wonderful Hetty, love the bathing suits, a real Summer card.
Faith
x

Unknown said...

Hetty I love your card especially the paper you used...such a fun summer card! Thanks for joining us at CYCI ~ Wynne

Pam Staples said...

Hetty, Radically vintage card! I love the vintage swimsuits. You rocked the colors. Thanks for playing along and supporting Can You Case It? ~Pam, DT

Unknown said...

Hetty, Love the vintage swimsuits!! :) Great layering and embellishments! Thanks for joining CYCI! Laura

kiwimeskreations said...

Love this with the cute image and punny sentiment
Blessings
Maxine

Dawn Fields said...

Hetty, this is such a sweet card! Love the vintage swimsuits! Thanks for playing along with us at CYCI! Dawn

Chloe said...

Hetty, this paper is absolutely stunning and I love the card layout you've used. It's cold and wintry here in Australia today, but this card makes me feel that little bit warmer! Thanks for joining us at CYCI - Chlo x

Jessie/knightrone said...

I LOVE this!! So fun!!