Saturday, October 15, 2016

Pink Ribbon

October is Pink Ribbon month. Still so important
to stay aware and check those boobies!
Wishing strength to all of those who are fighting it
and congrats to those who won!

I used this sketch for my card, it is not recent,
but it was chosen for a Dutch stampgroup's sketch challenge.

I used Michael Strong's circle stamp,
versamark and Blond Moments hot pink
embossing folder.
I cut out the circles with a die and used the
matching scalloped dies  for the hot pink paper.
The pink ribbon is punched out with a paper punch
and the sentiment is by Create with TLC.
It came in black, but I turned this to the
two different pink colors.. Finishing of the card
with some sticky pearls and gemstones.
With the left over paper from the front and a few
more punched pink ribbons, I also decorated the
inside of the card.

Thank you for looking, have a creative day
and



3 comments:

DIANA L. said...

This is so sweet. I love all the BCA cards that are out right now!!
You could join my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes Octoberr Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.

DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
DL.ART crinkle ribbon
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

Tlc Creations said...

Beautiful card~! Those are powerful colors together. The shades are perfect together.
Paulette

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous card Hetty - love the hot pinks you have used against the brown.
Blessings
Maxine