Saturday, November 5, 2016

Pumpkin Spice

Day 5: today I did my coloring digital.
As I am just starting to use photoshop, this takes a lot of time!

Take a look at The Daily Marker for all the
details about the coloring challenge.

Thepumpkin image is a digital freebie at the 

The sentiment is one from Create with TLC
and the lettering fits perfect with the image.

When I was done with the coloring I printed the 
total image on photo paper. I pity you do not see the 
glossy finish.

Thank you for looking
and have a creative day!


6 comments:

Tlc Creations said...

Beautiful card. Definitely says AUTUMN~!
Paulette

Wendy Bellino said...

Great job with the digital coloring! That looks like you colored it with Copics!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a beautiful image and beautifully coloured too Hetty. A gorgeous card.
Blessings
Maxine

Beth Norman said...

It's so beautiful. I can imagine learning to colour in photoshop is time consuming. Your pumpkin is truly adorable. The cutest one I've seen yet.

KT Fit Kitty said...

You did a beautiful job with your digital colouring, Hetty! I have not tried this as I don't have a Photoshop program, so I am especially impressed with your talent!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

GORGEOUS colouring, I am so pleased you are taking to it, AND REALLY BEAUTIFULLY. A Super card.
Faith
x