Monday, September 25, 2017

Wrapping up the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

Now that the Coffeelovers Blog Hop is over,
I am clearing away my coffee stamps to get ready
 for my next projects (Club Scrap's Orchard Blog Hop).
I found I had some nice half finished things,
that I made into this card.
I still had some images from this lovely digital stampset

The cups were cut with the Tim Holtz sizzix die 
and left over Fall paper. The pumpkins from the Verve 
stampset are colored with distress markers
and a white gel pen.

The sentiment has a little color and the leaves are
cut with dies from Stampin'Up! thinlits.
Here a collage of a few of my projects. 
You can aleays go back on my posts from
last week and see all of them and all the details.
I made 22 projects and have many more ideas,
so i can not wait until the next hop is there.

Would you like to be part of this fun community?
Everyone who loves tea, coffee or cocoa is welcome.

Thanks for looking
and have a latte creative day!


8 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Another great coffee card. Those pumpkins are just beautiful Hetty. Loved all your wonderful projects and inspiration.

Birgit said...

Hi Hetty~ What a treat to have you visit my blog and leave such a nice comment. I really enjoyed coming here to visit your blog as well. I love your style and just became your newest follower. The coffee bar-code was an image I found online, not a stamp. So glad you enjoyed it though! Blessings to you~ Birgit

Sheri Gilson said...

Gorgeous card, Hetty! Love it!

Judy1223 said...

Hetty, I am sorry to say I was sick for much of this week and spent very little time on the computer. I am now checking back in and WOW! You were one busty lady! I'm so glad you shared a collage of your CLBH cards, they are all fabulous! Thanks for sharing your great enthusiasm with us all!

kiwimeskreations said...

A really lovely card Hetty - love the paper you have cut the cups from - it's perfect for the autumnal theme.
Blessings
Maxine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A visit here is a delight - always, with the fabulous colours and of course the coffee subject it has you written all over this card, I absolutely love everything about it.
Faith
x

Lori Kobular said...

Beautiful fall coffee card! Love those pumpkins!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so fabulous! Love those gorgeous leafy cups.