Sunday, April 29, 2018

Sketch Saturday #511

Welcome to my blog today and I share with
you the card I made for the sketch challenge on
 
Here you see sketch #511.
It has been some time since I used one
of their sketches, so here it is again.
I used my new Tim Holtz mini bluepring #10 stamps
that I got at the craftshow I went  2 weeks ago.
I started out with making the background with one
of the Tim Holtz scrappapers. Cutting it to the right size 
and adding some glass rings to the bottom of the panel
with one of the mini stencils.

Next I stamped the bottle and the glass twice.
Coloring the image with distress oxide inks and
cutting the bottle with a circle die and the glass
with sissors. The 2nd image is added with foam
tape for a 3d look.
For the sentiment I used  Tim Holtz small talk stickers.
Also i typed the word "l'chaim" withthe computer in
a typwriter font to match the stickers.

The glass is cover with glossy accent for a more glassy look.

And this is the inside of the card.

Of course i made a matching enveloppe.

Thank you for looking and
have a creative day!



3 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Absolutely LOVE it, clever design Hetty.
Faith
x

kiwimeskreations said...

A wonderful card Hetty - love your change of drink, although i am sure those are coffee rings on the envelope :-)
Blessings
Maxine

Laura said...

This card is just too cute! Love the old photo style background and how you added the glass ring stenciling!! Your blueprints wine bottle and glasses are so fun! I'm singing the l'chaim tune from Fiddler on the Roof in my mind!! Love how you added the ring stamping inside too! Great birthday card!