Sunday, June 17, 2018

Happy Father's Day!


Here you see my little goodie for
my husband, a very good dad of 2 
plus bonus 2, in total 4 daughters.
I made a tag to go with the present.

I know my dh has enough socks, but when I noticed
these, I just had to have them!

I knew i had this fun stampset from Stampin'Up!
called "Everyday Hero". 
It is a set from last years catalogue.

For the tag, I used versafine black ink
and the colorors are oxide distress inks
mermaid lagoon, candied apple and 
squeezed lemonade.

The super hero is colored with zig markers.

Wishing all DAD's a wonderful day!

Thanks for looking
and have a creative day!


2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A SUPER tag and present. Love they match! :)
Faith
x

Anonymous said...

When I originally left a comment I seem to have clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now
whenever a comment is added I recieve four emails with the same comment.
Is there a means you can remove me from that service?
Appreciate it!