Sunday, June 10, 2018

CAS(E) this Sketch retro #3


Today I share with you my card for
a sketch challenge.

The image I used i won as a prize on the coffeelovers blog hop.
This is the sketch from the
These are the digital stamps I won from
Also a $10,- voucher to choose some more
designs and  she has some pretty other ones
(including beautiful coffee cups).
The background paper is by Stampin'Up!
The cup with flowers is colored with my zig markers
and I added glossy accent to the cup.
The image is cut by hand...still thinking about
that cameo......

The coffee ring on top is a thinlit from Sizzix
I recently purchased.

Thank you for looking
and have a creative day!


4 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This set is SOOOOOOOO You Hetty, Love what you have done.
Faith
x

kiwimeskreations said...

Congratulations on your win Hetty - I love your card, and the coffee rings are a fabulous accent
Blessings
Maxine

Leigh Penner said...

Great take on the sketch!

Laura said...

How wonderful that you won that stamp set from Graciellie Design!! Love how you colored the flowers. THey look like printed paper!!! GREAT JOB!!! Beautiful fussy cutting too-I thought you had a die! And a good idea of what those Zig markers can do. I keep thinking about getting some! Love how you used the coffee circles! Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing!