Friday, August 16, 2019

Simon Says: Midsummer Blues

Here is my card for the Midsummer Blues challenge 
on the Simon Says Blog.
There is lots of swimming in the Summer in 
the sea and pools, that inspired me to make this card.

You find all the details of the challenge on the

I started the card by printing the sentiment on the paper.
I had no right sentiment, so this was the solution.

Then I used the Tim Holtz stencils to make the background.
The dark blue circles are cut with SU! dies
and the fish is a stamp by Michael Strong.

Thank you for looking
and have a creative day!



4 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love your card Hetty- pretty fish and I so love the blues and the die cut circles!!!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Fantastic card Hetty, what a great idea to print the sentiment first and then play with the background.
Faith x

kiwimeskreations said...

Love this card Hetty - all the movement in the water and that fabulous fish is stunning against the background. Love that you printed your own sentiment to fit.
Blessings
Maxine

Diana @ Playingwithoutlimits said...

I had to come check this out when I found it on the SSSWchallenge. Circles are my mark. I always love to see what they have. This was a fun project and loved all I found on your page.

Diana @ Playingwithoutlimits
https://playingwithoutlimits.wordpress.com/