Sunday, November 3, 2019

Coffee Lovers Blog Hop - day 3

For day 3 of the 
I have some Halloween coffee cards to share:
Thi images are digital images by

My first card is for the progressive challenge.
#1 card with scrap paper in the background
and the image colored with markers
and the cup is decorated  with a spiderweb
stencil by Tim Holtz.
The sentiment is also by Limited Runs
and you find those (there are more)
as a freebie on the Limited Runs blog HERE.
#2 card
Backround made with two Tim Holtz stencils
on orange cardstock.
Coffee image and sentiment are by Limited Runs.
The spider is a die with glossy accent on top.

For card #3 I used the same Tim Holtz stencils
on white cardstock. tine spider stamps from my stash.
The sentiment by Limited Runs and the mugs are dies
by MFT and decorated with two different border punches.

Here the inside of the card.

I have added 3 cards here, for with the pain in my shoulder,
it is hard to be too lon at the compter.

Don't forget my giveaway HERE.

Thanks for looking
and have a latte creative day!






17 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Hetty these are adorable. Love the colors and you were busy with the three fun Halloween coffee cards.

New Creations said...

Super fun cards with Halloween theme, love each one Hetty!
Hugs!

Esther Asbury said...

I don't think I've ever seen Halloween coffee cards - very unique and creative!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh these are all so fun! I love the cup with the fangs, lol.

StampingbugKerry said...

Hetty! WHat a great collection of halloween cups! Love the green one the most! Thanks for hopping with us!

Verna Angerhofer said...

These cards are so well designed and perfect for the coffee hop. I love them all.

Billie A said...

Your cards are so cute. Fun images.

Fikreta said...

these cards are so wonderful!

LUCYG said...

Such fun cards! Thanks for sharing. I hope you feel better soon.

kiwimeskreations said...

What fabulous cards Hetty - I particularly like the first one.
Blessings
Maxine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

So perfect Hetty.
Faith x

Shelly said...

So spooky and fun!

Shelly said...

So spooky and fun!

mamawcindy said...

I love them all. That spider looks real. Great cards!

VanessaB said...

those are all SO FUN!

Becca Yahrling said...

These are so awesome! I love that angry kitty!! lol
The witch's brew card is my fave - love that green and
can just imagine what's under the whipped cream. hehe

Laura said...

How cool to combine Halloween with Coffee! Especially like the 1st one, "monster until I had my coffee"! How cute is that! Great job and very fun! Thanks!