Saturday, March 21, 2020

Spring is here!

Today I have been playing with my rubber stamps by Club Scrap.
The set is called In Bloom (April 2019).
Along the road here I see all the crocusses bloom
and the colors inspired me for the cards.
So here I show you how the cards were made:

Picking the same colors as on the picture,
purple, yellow and green. On the paper I embossed
the crocus stamp in white (hard to see now).

On my craft sheet I added the ink colors 
and sprayed some water on it.

Here are two papersafter I added the 
colors from the craft sheet. On the left 
you see the paper where I added the white
embossed image. It works as a resist.
The right paper is just colored,
ready for stamping.

Here the crocus stamp I used 
and black ink for stamping.

The finished card with a sentiment
 from the same In Bloom stamp set.

This is the card with the white embossed
crocusses in the background.

Thank you for looking
and have a crafty day!
Enough time now while staying home.
Stay safe and healthy.






9 comments:

Pat Ford said...

Hetty, these cards are lovely! I love the colors!

Migdalia said...

Beautiful cards. I love the pretty background.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia Rodriguez
Migdalia's Crafts

kiwimeskreations said...

What beautiful backgrounds you created with those inks Hetty, and absolutely gorgeous cards. Love the white embossed resist!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Lisa Lynn said...

Hetty those are great cards and just love the crocusses. We still have way too cold for flowers to bloom. Tonight temps will be down in the teens, yikes. So still wearing a winter jacket. Glad that you are having fun creating.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Outstanding work, Hetty. Im really drawn in!

We are getting 2 cm of snow tonight. Happy soring


Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a beautiful uplifting post Hetty, gorgeous cards and colours and your crocus are beautiful too.
Faith x

Verna Angerhofer said...

Hetty these are so gorgeous. I love the pretty crocus flowers on them. That most definitely looks like Spring.

Fikreta said...

these are so pretty cards!

Catherine Kraft said...

Love your beautiful spring card. Love the colors!!