Monday, March 23, 2020

Box with cards: Daffodils


So it all started with cleaning my craftroom
and finding tucked away this wonderful
box of cards. I found it on my blog in May 2010,
but the links to the tutorial did not work anymore.

I searched my computer, but I did not find any document.
So here is a new template to make this box for
the cards 4x6 inch.
You need a piece of cardstock of 11 x 8,5 inch.
Follow the template for scoring and folding:

Here is a new box for my daffodil cards.
Today I made these cards with the Club Scrap
Daffodil stamps (March 2016) and the same technique 
as I did yesterday.

First i stamped the daffodils and
embossed them in white.
Today I start with green and yellow ink for the card.


Add inkt to the craft sheet and spray water.

Get the ink on the paper and see the white embossed
parts resist the ink.

After watching Tim Holtz live video yesterday,
I had to get some stencils out!
Here is the finished card.


For the second card I also added some orange too.
And here is the other finished card.

There is room for 8 cards in the box, so
I guess you will see some more tomorrow.

Thank you for looking,
stay at home
stay safe
and keep crafting!






6 comments:

Pat Ford said...

Thanks, Hetty! Box and cards are lovely!

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a fantastic project. You are so talented.

Fikreta said...

This is amazing!

Lisa Lynn said...

That is a wonderful project. I can't imagine what I will find when I actually do some cleaning, lol.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a simple but so effective box for a gift of cards Hetty - thank you for the template. Loving your cards and the fabulous results from playing with the inks and resist technique and then stenciling over them.
We are in full lock down as of Wednesday - we have had approx 36 hours notice, and I am in isolation now - can't even give the family a hug, and have to stay 2m apart from them :(
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! how beautiful Hetty, I love the box and the cards are gorgeous.
Faith x