Sunday, August 16, 2020

Simon Says: Summer Memories

Hello Crafty Friends,

Here I am with a card for the
where the challenge is

Well here in the Netherlands it is a heatwave at the moment
and i need to drink lots and lots. Iced tea keeps me going
especially the strawbery & lime frozen iced tea by
Starbucks. What is your favorite flavour this Summer?

For my card I used stencils , clear stamps , organza ribbon and
a leaf die.

I started making the background with  the Sunray stencil by 
Funky Fossil Design. On a seperate piece of paper I made the coffee cup
with the Coffee Cup stencil by Funky Fossil Design. The disign on the
sleeve is the Leafy Mandala stencil that I have been playing with the past week.

I found some dies by Tim Holtz that look very much like the leaves
from the Leafy Mandala stencil and are perfect for decoration.

The sentiment is from Verve Stamps from my stash 
(her shop is unfortunately closed). The bees are from the clear set 
the Bees Knees from Funky Fossil Design. These are colored with
Stampin'Blends and a drop of glossy accent on the wings.

Thank you for looking,
stay safe and
keep crafting.



 

4 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Those are such cute bees. Great card design.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous card Hetty - love the way you have used your stencils again, and the bees and sentiment are wonderful accents to your coffee cup :).
Tomorrow I will be painting trim for the bathroom, and then I have a sermon to prepare for Sunday, so the week is going to be busy...
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Another amazing card Hetty.
Faith x

Fikreta said...

Gorgeous card!