Monday, January 18, 2021

Spread your wings!

 


Hello Crafty Friends,

With Valentine around the corner I came uo with this card.
It is irisfolding, stenceling and stamping.

I started with the heart in the middle of the card:
If you never done irisfolding, I have a tutorial on y blog HERE.
This heart is a very easy pattern  to start with.
Here is the template for you.
When done with the irisfolding this is how 
it looks, but it is the back!

When you turn it around, the heart looks like this.
I took the Ring of Hearts stencil by Funky Fossil Designs
and added all the hearts around the irisfolding heart.

Then I  took this elf from the stamp set
Christmas Characters. I colored her with zig markers
and on the skirt and hair I added some drops of glitter glue.
The sentiment is from another set, Hogs and Kisses.

On the heart I added the wings that come from the 
set new Guitar Hero stamp set.The image is embossed
with silver embossing powder.

So many techniques and stamp sets come together on this card.
I hop you like it and it inspires you for your card.
Any questions bout the irisfolding? Feel free to ask.

Thank you for looking,
stay safe and keep crafting!














4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

This is amazing work Hetty - a fabulous compilation of techniques and product for a stunning result
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW! Hetty, this is fabulous, love the iris folding and the hearts, the addition of the wings and the angel is beautiful.
Keep safe
Faith x

Fikreta said...

Gorgeous card.

Jill Morgenstern said...

Very cute card!