Monday, August 8, 2022

International Cat Day

 


Hello my crafty friends,

Besides coffee I am also a cat lover.
Although i do not have a cat of my own anymore,
I have 2 cats from the neighbourhood who come
here nearly every day.

So because it is International Cat Day,
I also made a cat card.
I started with this flower stencil (Blossom) and pink and
yellow distress oxide ink.
I used some washi tape to create a border on the card.

The stamps I used are by Funky Fossil Designs
and is called Flowery Felines (design by Donna).
I stamped the tiny flower on top of the stencil in the
heart of the large flowers. A tiny leave I stamped when 
the stencil was lifted off.

Here you see the finished card.
The image of the cat is raised with foam tape.
As it is impossible to cut the cat whiskers,
I have a trick for that. Stamp the image first
on the card and the cut out image you lau on top of that.
This way you can cut of the whiskers, because they
are already on the card.

Thank you for looking and cuddle a little
extra with your cat today!










.  

 

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous card Hetty - I love how you made the background! And that is one cute image of a cat. I missed cuddling my boy yesterday as he did not come when I called - I am currently house-sitting and only pop home occasionally - which he doesn't always like!
Blessings
Maxine

Fikreta said...

Its gorgeous card!
so cute cats!