Wednesday, August 10, 2022

World Lion Day

 


Hello my Crafty Friends,

After the cats come the big cats, so today it is World Lion Day.
I did not know, did you?! I just heard it on the radio while driving
to visit my mom in the carehome.

So this gave me an idea to make a card. I have Donna's 
On Safari stamps
and this comes with a lion. You find them at the 

Even the cat liked the card :-)
I used yeloww paper (Club Scrap) for stamping the lion.
So I only colored the heart, the lion's manes and the tail.
Cut it out wit an oval die and an oval scallop die for a
 piece of prown paper. Next i stamped the green paper 
(Club Scrap too) with the trees and grass of the same On Safari
stamp set. Coloring with alcohol markers.
I also used the Tribal Marks stencil for the background 
and the inside of the card.

Approved by the cat!

Thank you for looking
and have a roaring day!


2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful card Hetty - so glad the cat approved :). No, I did not know about the World Cat day or Lion day - there must be a day for just about everything!!
Blessings
Maxine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Absolutely LOVE this card Hetty, great fold card, of course the cat loved it :)
Faith x