Thursday, November 9, 2023

23 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop - day 7

 


Hello Caffinated Crafty Friends,

Here I am with two more cards for the 

I made two cards with images from Paulette.
She has a wonderful shop where you can buy her images,
but there are also freebies if you look well.
These snowman are free if you go here:

The snowman background is the freebie, but the coffee mug
cam in the November Club. Each month there is a club with
a bunch of images 3x a day for 10 days for a small amount.
The sentiment I made up with the computer.
The second card has a little trick to it. The sentiment here is 
a stamp by Marianne Design. The background is embossed.

The trick is when you extend the coffee mug, you get another
sentiment (by Newtons Nook stamps).

Tomorrow is the last day,
hope you come and see what I have
come up with......nothing yet, so a 
surprise for me too!

Thank you for looking today
and have a caffinated crafty day.

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

Oh hetty, these are so pretty!

CarlavdM said...

Leuke kaarten weer met deze 'vintage' sneeuwpoppen.

Shelly said...

Oooh these are so pretty!!

kiwimeskreations said...

Wonderful cards Hetty, and I do love the wee 'extra' with the pull out tag. I looks forward to your 'surprise' card tomorrow.
Blessings
Maxine