Sunday, November 24, 2013

Sunday Scrap page: Green

This week the theme was "green" at the

I had no idea what to do and suddenly
I thought I will use green paper with my pictures.

So here is my scrap page about 
celebrating our 14th wedding anniversary.


For this page I used mainly  Club Scrap Wisteria green
papers and some other CS scraps I had left.
For the tag I used alsoa piece I had lying on my table
and colored just fine on this page.
I used Michael Strongs mini heart with little pearls on top
in combination with some Club Scrap word stamps.

in combination with another Club Scrap
sentiment stamp.
The word stickers are from Club Scrap Generations
kit that also uses a lot of green papers.

Thank you for looking and your
comment is always much appreciated.


Have a creative day!



1 comment:

Kay Williamson said...

How great you got your anniversary pictures already scrapbooked! Such nice memories! Your page is great!