Sunday, September 16, 2018

Lions for my grandson

Yesterday I went to a craft show with a friend
and found this wonderful set of dies.
As my grandson is a big fan of lions, I had
to have this die set and here are my first creations.

Marianne Design Die - Eline's Lion and Tiger


For this card I used some design jungle paper
for the background.

And I had this fun die and stampset from 
Stampin'Up! called Tropical Chic.

I also made this bookmark
for when you start learning to read
you need one.

Thanks for looking
and have a creative day!




2 comments:

Laura said...

Your lion card and bookmark are darling! Your grandson will love these! They look great on the tropical scene you created!!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful Oma you are to your grandsons Hetty, and this card and bookmark are wonderful
Blessings
Maxine