Monday, February 11, 2019

The Daily Marker day 11

On the 11 of 
I used a sketch for my card.
This is the sketch
and you find it at the

Here my card: oeps another coffee themed card!
To be honest I had some other hearts in mind,
but I am still  also cleaning my craft room
and could not find my Michael Strong hearts
( I am sure they are around...maybe i do another card soon!).


I started making the background with worn lipstick
and candied apple oxide distress ink in combination with 
mica distress spray antique bronze. it looks wonderful
in person, really!!

On top of the background I added images
with two Tim Holtz stencils and the 
candied apple distress ink (THMS040/ THS075).

The image and sentiment are by
Love Cynthia and the set of clear stamps 
is called Coffee Addict.
The heart is a die from spellbinder with matching scallop.

Here a close up on the background.
if you click on the photo you do see the mica spray.

Thank you for looking
and have a creative day!






4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh what a fabulous card Hetty - love that fascinating background - so much depth and interest.
Blessings
Maxine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Another SUPER make, love the mix of stencils on the background.
Faith

Laura said...

Just love the way you have the letters and flowers in the beautiful background! That mica spray is so nice and shiny! Beautiful color combo and love the sentiment and images!

Tami Hewlett said...

Your card is so cute!!! I love that background you created. Very clever! Thanks for joining TGIFC this week.