Tuesday, February 12, 2019

The Daily Marker day 12: Inspiration challenge

More coloring today for 

I combined the coloring challenge with this

Details of this challenge can be found HERE.

This is my card with donut stamps of
Honeybee stamps and a sentiment from my CTMH stash.
I stamped the donut in light brown and
embossed this with clear embossing powder.
The donuts are colored with stampin'blends.

I found two circle punches perfect for
cutting out these donuts.
On the finished donuts I added some white lines
as well as on the word love, cut out with a die.
The hearts are a paper punch too.
The border on the right side is also done with a
border punch.

Thank you for looking
and have a creative day!





3 comments:

Laura said...

Such a fun card! Those donuts are cute and the sentiment is perfect! Great job coloring the donuts. Love how you added accent lines with white!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Another FUN & Fabulous card Hetty. LOVE it.
Faith
x

Lady Joyful said...

Really fun design! Great colouring on those doughnuts. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT