Sunday, February 10, 2019

Simon Says: Add Some Red

Here a tag for 2 challenges:
1. Add Some Red on the

2. Make a project with the 2012
paint resist technique in the

As i do not have the white paint (now I need it!!)
I used white embossing powder after I stamped
the hearts and the text with versamark.

After the embossing powder was heated I colored
my tag with candied apple red oxide distress ink.
The heart and the love are cut out with dies
by Stampin'Up!

Here you see the finished tag all done up.

I used the rosette and the Valentine tiny
envelop on top of the heart.

"YOU"was cut out one of the alphabet strips and
the borders were added with stapples to the tag.
In the middle if the strips I added waxed black thread
with some red glass beads between knots.

Thank you for looking and 
have a creative day!





5 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is beautiful, love the design.
Faith x

Catherine Kraft said...

Love your valentine!! Thanks for the heads up on how you did the background, one area I need to work on. Blessings~~ Catherine

Barbara said...

So beautiful! I adore resist technique and you use it in a wonderful way! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! barbara

kiwimeskreations said...

What great use of the resist technique Hetty, with stunning results. Love this tag
Blessings
Maxine

Fikreta said...

very nice!