Thursday, August 10, 2017

Stamping together

The other day after a family outing, my grandson
wanted to come to my house to watch some tv
and play with my stamps. He choose a set that
fitted his t-shirt!
We played with the dino's from 
Stampin'Up! called "No bones about it".

We stamped together, he did the large dino's
and I added the bones. He told me what ink colors to get.
He made a whole page with dino's and we cut
it to size for a card and added some on top with foam tape.
Then decorated the card with glitter glue.

Some of the left over dino's were also ued for the inside
of the card. And he even took some home to finish.

I want to enter Owen's card in the Kid's challenge
I made this card with the sketch from the


Here you see the inide of the card.

My grandson is a real artist, he made is own art show
in his room, taping all his drawings to the wall.
He just turned 5, so what will he make when he is
a little bit older?!

Thank you so much for looking
and have a creative day!


10 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card Owen :-) I love that your card matches your shirt!, great choice of stamps! the whole Jurassic theme is very cute! the colours and whole design of this is AWESOME!!! LOVE it :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Kids Vacation Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

stampwithamyk said...

Very cute! The colors and design are perfect. Your grandson did a great job stamping his project! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

kiwimeskreations said...

Wonderful work for a five year old Hetty - and a roar-some card too. My granddaughter has the chicken-pox, so we are now waiting for her brother to go down with it...
Blessings
Maxine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Well Done Owen, SUPER work, I LOVE the colours of your card and the inside, what wonderful drawings on your wall too.
Faith
x

Heidi Baks said...

Awww, this is such a cute dino card, but I love the stamping together even more. Dino stamp sets were one of my daughter's favorites too. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps.

Leena Girsa said...

Hetty, this is just too cute! I love that your grandson created it alongside you. Makes me nostalgic for when my son was little and loved to stamp with me! Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps!

Tracy Freeman said...

Well Owen I have to say i LOVE your card, whats not to love about dinosaurs and the face it matched your shirt is just awesome.
Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Simon Says Stamp x

Maura said...

Awesome card Owen! I love dinosaurs, and love how you added so many into your card! Very cool! Thanks for sharing it with us in the Kids Challenge at Simon Says Stamp! hugs, Maura

Catherine said...

Owen, your card is amazing! I love those dinosaurs and the fun background you created around them. So cool! Thanks for sharing your talent with us on the Simon Says Stamp Summer Kids Challenge. Cathie ♥

Kath Stewart said...

your dinosaur card is amazing Owen...great job...thank you for sharing with us on the Simon Says Stamp Summer Kids Challenge...hugs kath xxx