Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Vaas/ Vase by Michael Strong


Ja, vandaag kwam mijn nieuwe vaas stempel van Michael Strong en natuurlijk moest ik er meteen wat mee maken!! Ik heb de Techno Stampers'sketch ervoor gebruikt en papier van Club Scrap van de nieuwe Cruisin' kit. Hier zie je het resultaat.

Yes, today my new vase stamp from Michael Strong arrived and of course I had to use it right away!! I chose to do the Techno Stamper'sketch. Used Club Scrap papers and background stamp as well as the text from the new Cruisin' kit. The result you see here!

2 comments:

MJ said...

Great job on the challenge. I love how you made it look like you had two different vase stamps. Super card. Thanks so much for playing along.

Anonymous said...

This stamp is so beautiful!
I love all the works you've done with it!