Another card with a cuttlebug background. This background has been sprayed with glimmer mist. These are bottles with a fluid in it and a little gold added. The scan doesn't do it justice. For real it is much nicer. Below I show you how to do this. The pot stamp is by Michael Strong and the text stamp and papers are by Club Scrap.
1. Take a pizza box (so not all will get dirty), white paper and the bottles of glimmer mist.
2. Shake the bottles real well, so the gold will mix in. Sprayon the paper.
3. Spray with several colors of your own choice.
4. To speed up the drying proces you can use your heatgun.
5. Put the dry paper between your cuttlebug embossing folder.