Friday, June 12, 2009

Club Scrap in a box

Heb vandaag een een altoid doosje gescrapped. Hierin zitten de foto's van het september Club Scrap Retreat 2008. Heb hier voor het papier en unmounted stempels van deze maand gebruikt: Concrete Jungle. Kijk maar hoe gezellig we het hebben gehad.





Today I scrapped in an altoid tin. I used the pictures of the Club Scrap 2008 September retreat. I used the papers and unmounted stamps of this month's kit: Concrete Jungle. Look at what a great time we have had.

8 comments:

Joyce D said...

Talk about recycling...forgot i could altoid tins....this look devine..way to go!

Cher C-W said...

So cool! Thanks for sharing.
Cher C-W
Michigan
USA

collectionpapiers said...

I have two tins on my shelves collecting dust. I sure know hoa I am gonna use them. Your album is lovely.
Shallale
Haiti

stampingtink said...

This is great! I'm going to have to do something with the couple I have. Love the colors and what a great idea!

Laura said...

Hetty, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your altered altoid tin! It is so much fun!! Thanks so much for sharing your very cool ideas and wonderful artwork!!
Laura

Deb R said...

Neat way to go green. I have been keeping a couple of theses wasn't sure how I would use them, but got it now
Thanks for sharing your work
Deb

Terri said...

Very cool. Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog too!

pruts said...

prachtig !!!
ik denk er ook aan om ooit eens mee te gaan op retreat. lijkt me zooooo leuk