Friday, July 2, 2010

Schets en voetbal/ Sketch and football

andaag was een fantastische dag. Niet alleen was het 37 graden buiten, maar in Zuid-Afrika heeft het Nederlandse voetbal team Brazilie verslagen en nu is Nederland door naar de halve finale van de Wereld Cup. Dit kaartje had ik vooraf gemaakt. Het heeft goed geholpen. Het was een zeer spannende wedstrijd!
Ik heb hiervoor mijn nieuwe die van Tim Holtz gebruikt.
Today was a fantastic day. not only was it nearly 100F outside, but the Dutch Football team has beaten Brazil in the World Championship in South-Africa. Now they go to the  semi finals. This card i made before they game and I just pretend it helped. It was a very exciting game. I used my new Tim Holtz die.
Tijdens de wedstrijd kan ik niet stilzitten en toen heb ik dit kaartje voor de Techno Stamper schets #128 gemaakt. Hiervoor heb ik digitale stempels gebruikt van SWEET&SASSY, die ik gekleurd heb met mijn copic markers. Op de waterlelies heb ik strass steentjes geplakt en glitterlijm op de vleugels van de libelle.
During the game  I cannot sit still an so I made this card for the Techno Stampers sketch #128. I used some digital stamps from SWEET&SASSY, which I colored with copic markers. On the waterlilies I glued some gemstones and on the dragonfly I used some glitterglue.
Ik heb de kaart nog een beetje bijgewerkt! Een leuk waterplasje erbij, maakt het net iets aardiger.
I added something to the card. A little puddle of water makes it just a bit nicer.

2 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wow- Brazil is out- I had not follwed the game- Wahoo for your team- I love that birdcage- very cool cards! TFS

MJ said...

I love that frog, I have the stamp version of it. Adorable card. Love the birdhouse on the other one too. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!