Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Halloween Punch Blog Hop

Hello Blog Hoppers!
I have some treat toppers for you. Over here in the Netherlands, we do not celebrate Halloween, but I just love the look of all the cards and other things for Halloween. Here we have a children's festival called St. Maarten, which is on the 11th of November and like Halloween the children come by your house with a Chinese lantern (not dressed up), sing their song and get a treat. By now the kids of my neighberhood know were the lady with the nice wrapped treats live and I cannot disappoint them.
This year I am making these treat toppers with funny candy inside.

For all the toppers I used the SU! Tope Note die as a base. Folded around the bag with candy they are all differently decorated. This one has ghosts on the top. The ghosts are made out of the bode of the owl, turned upside down and feet cut of. I am so happy with this punch!!

The next bag is the owl hunting for mice in the dark. The eyes are made with a scallop punch and two sizes of circle punches. The nose is done with a small egg punch.

The 3rd bag is a sock monkey, with monkeys in the bag. For the monkey I used a large circle punch (also for the hat only cut in half) and two sizes of oval punches. The eyes are out of the owl punch.
The ears are made out of the smalles oval punch, cut in half.
Now as for the blog hop, I am sure you want to know were to finde some more punch ideas:.
They are here:

Thanks all for stopping by!

7 comments:

Whimcees said...

Hello!

You are all wonderful! This blog hop is so much fun - I love seeing all of your fantastic creations! Thank you for sharing once again a great punch project! :<)

Wishing you a happy day today!

Barbara Diane

Kelli Waters said...

Wonderful creations!! Thanks for playing along :)

Holly / InkPaperStamps said...

Oh my goodness, is your house going to be the most popular stop or what?!?! The kids are going to love these fun goodie bags--I know I do!

Kim said...

cute bags, Hetty! TFS

WandaG_CT said...

Absolutely love your treat bags! What lucky children.

creations by jackie said...

I love your treat bags, they are so scarilious. Thanks for sharing. I am having so much fun today.

KilkennyVFX said...

I love the sock monkey! Your treat bags are great!