Saturday, November 6, 2010

Techno Stamper Sketch 146

Hier is the new Techno Stamper sketch.
I used Club Scrap papers (Scholarship) and
Michael Strongs new hand stamp for this card.
The quote found on the internet and inspired me to make this card the way it is.
“If I could
reach up and
hold a star
for every time you've made
me smile,
the entire evening sky would
be in the palm
of my hand.”
The hand is stamped with versamark en clear embossing powder. On top I rubbed some metallic Rub-Ons and cut out the hand. The dark blue background is done with the star embossingfolder through the cuttlebug and some silver ink on top.

The quote is printed on with the computer and than I added the ribbon with the gold star charm.
It is fastened with some metallic wire (rolled a round a wooden stick).
Thanks for looking and I hope you get some inspiration out of this.
Have a creative day!


4 comments:

ursula Uphof said...

This is a super card. I just love the message and the hand stamp is so perfect. Warm wishes

Tammy said...

Beautiful card. Love all the textures.

MJ said...

OMG! I love that saying. Great job with the sketch, great card! Thanks so much for playing along.

craftyvox said...

That's a beautiful card, love the hand!

I love ClubScrap~ Used to be a member for quite some time until they changed their shipping and shipping to here pretty much doubled the kitprice. I am curious -- how much do they charge for shipping the kit these days? I been wanting to sign back up! (though supply wise I really shouldnt, as I still got tons of the stuff from back when I was a member, waiting to be scrapped!)