Friday, December 17, 2010

2011 kalender kaart/ calendar card

Vandaag even een heel ander kaartje! Ik kwam op het idee door wat ik zag op het blog van Kim Score. Het patroon voor de 2011 kalender was al te vinden in de zomer (kijk HIER), maar deze keer er eens een heel ander kaartje mee gemaakt.

Today a totally different card. I got the idea from Kim Score's blog. The template for the 2011 calender I posted already in July (see HERE), but this time I made a totally different card.
De kleine mini kalender heb ik geprint met een fantastisch programma van Red Castle. Je kunt hier een gratis programma ophalen om op elke maat een kalender te printen.

The mini calendar is printed with a great program at Red Castle. It is a free program for printing calendars any size you want.

Om je te helpen heb ik het kalender patroon en de maanden er maar even bijgezet, kan je gelijk aan de gang. De bom is met een cirkel pons gedaan en vlammetje is de helft van een hartje.

To make it easy on you I added the template for the calendar and the months. The bom I did with a 1 1/4 inch circle punch and the flame is half a heart punch.

Papier en stempels van deze kaart zijn van Club Scrap. Het papier is uit de Private Eye collectie en de achtergrond stempel is van de Michael Strong collectie van Club Scrap.
De sneeuwman is van Michael Strong.

Paper and stamps are by Club Scrap. The paper is out of the Private Eye collectie and the background stamp is from the Michael Strong collection by Club Scrap. The snowman is by Michael Strong.

Have a creative day!

6 comments:

ursula Uphof said...

Fantastic card. Thank you for the templates and for sharing. My family are all getting one for their office or study. Groetjes

Tammy said...

Great idea. Thanks. Love your design.

Michelle said...

Wat een leuke kaart is dat zeg. Ik denk dat idee moet ik een keer namaken. Of ik het dit jaar nog redt weet ik niet maar ik ga mijn best doen.
Lieve groetjes Michelle

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wow- this is an amazing card for the new year- love the idea! I am needing a new challenge book- might have to CASE this!

Lynda said...

Hetty, your creativity is wonderful. Thanks for the help to CASE this as like Shelly said, I think I may need to. Thanks for all the sharing you do! Happy New Year....

Juliet A said...

Am I the first to notice that you put the wrong year template?

Anyway, I love Your calendar every year. Did I tell you when I made a batch of the 2009 ones for all my friends?