Monday, December 20, 2010

Inspirational Challenge at Dude time Doodles

Today we are challenged by a color scheme to make a card using the wonderful designs by Bonibleaux
where you also find all the rules to take part in the challenge and win.
You have until January 4th - that's two weeks - to link up your projects on the DTD challenge blog and there will be Three Winners and a Top Blog Winner and announce  there!

Here is my inspiration for the challenge:

I chose to work with the Chef, for I know you are all busy getting your Chrismas dinners ready. I know you must have lots of lists, shopping to do, but I am sure once you sit at your tables with your family and friends it has been worth it! I used the image of the chef also in mirror, this is so easy to do even in word.
The background is a piece of scrappaper and plain blue gone trough the cuttlebug and rubbed with some tea dye disstress ink.

More inspiration can be found here:



Have a creative day!


8 comments:

Tammy said...

Fun card Hetty. I could use a chef or two around here.

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

Too CUTE Hetty!! Love that you threw in a whisk to compliment your card LOL! I'm glad that you showed the images mirrored too - Hope dinner turns out FABULOSO!

Anne Temple said...

Chef Becky looks great - love the mirrored image! Lots of great possibilities for the written portion - a menu, an invitation, etc. Fun card.

Cleota said...

This is great. Like Boni said, I like how you put the whisk in the picture!

Fink said...

So dang cute! Love the chefs, Mario and Fabio! Hope dinner is good! Save some for me! Merry Christmas!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wonderful card Hetty- I love the mirrored images on your card! Great and fun idea!

Anonymous said...

Fab card! So fun!

Chrissy D said...

Such a FUN project! Great work!