Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Hambo Bug

Here is my contribution for this weeks challenge at
It is to us an image and make a monochromatic card.
The freebie from last week was this bug, so I used it to make
this easel card ( intructions can be found HERE).

I colored the musquito with copic markers
and added glitterglue on the wings.
The background papers are by Stampin Up!
and the centiment is by Create with TLC.
The fly swatter is a picture I found with
searching through Google.

Have a creative day!

6 comments:

Sara I. said...

LOL, Hilarious! Love the sentiment paired with that image and all the gorgeous monochromatic green!! Adorable card Hetty :)

Marcie Sharp said...

I love the flyswatter on the inside of the card; so funny! Great monochromatic card! Thanks for playing with us this week at the Hambo Hoedown!

Judy Rozema said...

All of your pieces on your card look great! So glad you joined the Hoedown again this week!

Craftybegonia said...

That is so funny! It would be good for my mom, she's a swatter expert!

Beverly said...

Hetty, your card is fantastic. I am to skeered to try an easel card. Looks like way too much work. Great design.. thanks for joining the Hoedown!

Monica Hunter said...

I love this Hetty! That fly-swatter is a hilarious touch! Thanks for playing! :)