Saturday, July 23, 2011

Techno Stamper sketch 183

Deze schets van de Techno Stamper vond ik dit keer zo leuk,
dat ik er verschillende kaarten mee heb gemaakt.

The sketch challenge of the Techno Stamper was so much
fun this time, that I made several cards!

Paper: Club Scrap
Stamps: digital sentiment by Create with TLC and picture Bonibleaux Designs
Background with Cuttlebug

Papers: Club Scrap
Letters with Cricut

Papers: Club Scrap
Letters with Cricut

Stamping tip!
You might have noticed that I am not using all of the
Club Scrap stamp (Just want to say Hi),
so did I cut off part of the stamp?
Oh NO!!! I have a little trick to use
half of my stamp and this trick is called:
MASKING TAPE

(click on the image to see everything larger)
1. get your stamp, ink and masking tape
2. cover the part that you do not want to stamp
3. ink up your stamp
4. take of the masking tape, before you actually stamp
5. stamp!
You can practice on a piece of scrap first.


Have a creative day!

8 comments:

Tlc Creations said...

Love how you used the big bird papers as a background. Gives it so much more interest. Great card.
Paulette

Unknown said...

Great cards, as usual........

Rosie Guiher said...

Great cards Hetty!

Angela said...

Inderdaad.... schitterende kaarten; zoals gewoonlijk *lol*... Vind de bovenste kaart helemaal beweldig; is die achtergrond geƫmbost???
grt Angela

Tammy said...

Fantastic as always Hetty. Love the masking tape tip.

MJ said...

Not sure which is my favorite. Great cards, everyone of them. The first one makes me laugh! Thanks so much for playing along. Wonderful cards.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wonderful cards Hetty- love the great sketch!

Barbara said...

Thanks for the masking tape technique. Why didn't I think of that? I will certainly try this. Hugs