Tuesday, September 6, 2011

TSSC 190

I got some lovely images from
and I used them for
these cards.

The first card is for the Monday Lunchtime
sketch by Techno Stamper
The picture is colored with copic markers.
On the berries some drops of glossy accent are added
For the background I used a spiderweb
embossingfolder and added some black ink.
The sentiment is also by Create with TLC.
The bats are done with an SU! punch.

Now that I am into Halloween,
I just could not resist
making this card to.
Outside it is dark and raining.
just the right atmosphere for Halloween!

The image and the sentiment are both by

A ribbon, a charm and some eylets added
and the background with an embossing folder
and another card is finished.

All papers of both of these cards are by


Have a creative day!

3 comments:

Sara I. said...

Cute cards Hetty!

Tlc Creations said...

These turned out fabulous~! Love how the bird is colored.
Thank you.
Paulette

MJ said...

That crow is just too fun! I love it. What great cards these both are. thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!