Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Inspired by Tim Holtz

Today I was crafting with a friend
and we were inspired by the tags on
the blog of Tim Holtz:

 Tag # 1: Halloween
Tried to follow what to do for this tag on Tim's blog,
but as I did not have everything, I just had to
go my own way.
Used Tim Holtz paper, but I embossed it with the spiderweb,
to give it some extra dimention.
The spider is a  punch by Martha Steward.
The Halloween postage stamp is from my friend, so
not sure about the origine.
Instead of the "C" token I used a pumpkin charm.
When my friend has her tag finished,
she will post it here:

Tag #2: Autumn
This tag is inspired on the previous tag, but totally
different elements. Tree and leaves are Tim Holtz dies.
A piece of wide open ribbon, SU! bat punch,
embossed background and owl charm.

Have a creative day!

5 comments:

Marrigje said...

Ze zijn weer mooi Hetty.

Shallale said...

You keep coming up with beautiful creation. Great tags!

Sara I. said...

Absolutely stunning tags!

Susan Kapp said...

Love it, very Tim!

Kathie McGuire said...

These are spectacular!!!! LOVE THEM!