Thursday, November 3, 2011

Inspiration

Where do you get your inspiration?
One site I love to visit is the Hero Arts blog.
I love the weekly video's, especially
when they explain a technique. Sometimes -
like today - I just have to try this technique.
Allthough I do not have the stamps they
show, this card is my variation to what I have seen
on the video. Want to see the video too?


I used marshmallow glimmer mist for my card and
Michael Strongs Christmas tree and sentiment.

Have a creative day!

3 comments:

Capescrapper said...

I too love watching videos for inspiration.
I love what you have done with your own stamps.
Very nice technique and reminds me of the speckled background that Michael did at Retreat last year.
I will be giving this a try as well with some of my CS stamps. Thanks for sharing. :)

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for sharing this neat video - and love your take on it with the MS tree :)

CraftLein* - enjoy creativity said...

you're card looks amazing, love the tree very much!